Graduated from the Medical University in Sofia with a degree in Medicine, completed in 2013. Pursued specialization at the University Hospital “Maichin dom” in Sofia. Since 2018, worked as a resident doctor at the Specialized Hospital for Active Treatment in Gynecology and Obstetrics “Maichin dom”.
In 2019, won a competition for an assistant position in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the “Maichin dom” Hospital affiliated with the Medical University in Sofia.
Acquired the following qualifications and course participation:
- Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology
- Doppler diagnostics in high-risk pregnancies
- Advances in fetal medicine course
- Certificate for early screening for chromosomal anomalies from the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF ID: 138217)
Member of the following professional organizations:
- Bulgarian Medical Association
- Bulgarian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Association of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Good knowledge of English and German languages.