In 1999 graduates from High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences “Yane Sandanski”, Goce Delchev.
In 2006 graduates in medicine from Medical University, Sofia.
Currently works as post-graduate student in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in University Hospital “Maichin Dom”, Sofia.
Courses and qualifications:
- Premature ovarian failure and Poor ovarian Response Symposium
- ESHRE Campus Special Interest Group Early Pregnancy “Early Pregnancy Summer Training School”
- Recurrent Implantation Failure
- 4th Course on Molecular Basis and Translational Studies in Reproductive Medicine
- Infertility Treatment in Advanced Reproductive Age – Outcome and possible Complications
- Good Clinical Practice and the Regulatory Requirements for Clinical Trials
- Education Activity on Supervision Skills
- Advanced Ultrasound Course
- Advances in Fetal Medicine Course 2011 and 2012
- Diploma in Fetal Medicine – 2013 във Fetal Medicine Foundation, King`s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Bulgarian Medical Assosiation;
- Bulgarian Association Of Sterility And Reproductive Health;
- ESHRE /Europian Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology/;
Fluent in English, Spanish and Russian language.